Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dog Park Prep

Munki is a fan of pretending like she's going to be Speedy Gonzalez if I take her to the dog park in the afternoon. She scratches at the door, whines incessantly, and looks up at me with those big caramel eyes, imploring me to leash her up and drive her down. But alas, when we reach the park, instead of being like that Mexican mouse she is more like cat-and-mouse (sad for a dog). She runs for a good three seconds while another dog chases her and then flops on her belly under a bench in submission. This has earned her the nickname "Punki Munki" and I am left to leave only my wardrobe as some kind of hope for redemption.

Shirt: H&M $12.95
Shorts (old): H&M
Belt: Banana Republic $9.99 on sale
Purse: H&M $24.95
Shoes: Express $13.99 on sale
Sunnies: H&M $6.95
Bracelet (old but just took the tag off!): Forever 21
Scarf: TJ Maxx for $12.95







"Come on, mama! Let's go!!!"


I get a LOT of stares when I wear these to the dog park but I don't care! You can be chic even when you're picking up your pet's poop!



No comments:

Post a Comment