Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last Days of Casual

With the new school year quickly approaching, I have been running out of casual options to wear without doing a new load of laundry. When work resumes on Monday I'll be back to more structured, but still fun, attire but snapped shots of my "outfits" from Sunday and Monday. I'll try to snap a pic or two of today's outfit as well (if it warrants a photo in the first place). 

Dress: H&M $12.95
Hat: H&M $7.95
Sandals (old): Gap

The ultimate in casual: hat and pigtails

Shirt (old): Express
Shorts: H&M $24.95
Belt: Betsey Johnson at Marshalls $12.99
Bag: Deux Lux at TJ Maxx $39.99
Wedges (old): Nine West

On Monday I went into school to meet the new principal and make sure I'm still in my same classroom as last year. I wanted to look professional but still able to climb on tables, move furniture, and put up materials if need be. 


This is my first time wearing this belt. It's a bit big on me, which is why it's sitting outside of my belt loops, but I love the metal ladybugs so much!


One of my favorite pairs of wedges! I got them at Nine West about 4 years ago and wear them all the time every summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment